It’s FINALLY that time. The time where I am taking a bit of maternity leave and I turn MomFavorites.com over to some great Guest Bloggers.
You’ll still hear from me every now and then… I’ve got some #MonthofMeals coming your way and a few other scheduled posts. But for the most part, for the next several weeks, I’m letting fellow writers introduce themselves to you. They’ll be sharing their best work…. and I know you’ll love their posts as much as I do!
If you don’t subscribe to our newsletter yet, there’s never been a better time. There will be some uh-maze-ing posts coming up in August, September & October that you won’t want to miss.
We’ve got super-fun crafts coming up. Y’all know I don’t do much with glue or glitter, but these guest bloggers sure know their way around a craft room – from adorable collages to fun sensory play, you won’t be bored!
Looking for some new recipes? In addition to the August & September Month of Meals, we’ve got an incredible Mac ‘n Cheese recipe (y’all know how I feel about pasta + cheese, right? Yep! It =’s perfection.). Plus, other great takes on classic favorites!
And, because I’m got babies on my mind, there will be several posts all about baby. From photography tips, helping siblings adjust to new babies, mom guilt and more, our guest bloggers will be dishing on everything new mommas will want to know! I’ve taken my notes, now it’s your turn!
The Mom Favorites Guest Blogger Series Starts tomorrow and runs through October. Here’s a rundown of the wonderful bloggers we’ll be sharing content from. Many of their posts won’t be “live” for awhile, so you’ll have to wait (on pins and needles), but just to pique your interest, I’ve asked them to share their favorite posts from their blogs!
Grab a glass o’ wine and settle in for some good reads from:
- Gettin’ Fit Fab, blogger Renee Guerrero: Why I Started Running
- Ready Set Parenthood, blogger Kristen Kelly: Parenting Above Judgement
- Atlanta Mom of Three, blogger Valerie Holz: Natural Childbirth: Not Just for Homebirthers
- Life with Amberly & Joe, blogger Amberly L.: Sacrifices in Marriage
- Marc’s Treasure Basket, blogger Monica Cox: Honey Bee Quiet Book
- Paper & Fox, blogger Carmody Tisdale: Dipped Paint Brush Craft & Tutorial
- Feast & West, blogger Susannah Brinkley: Lavender Champagne Cocktail recipe
- Betsy’s Photography, blogger Betsy Finn: Personalizing Your Family Photos
- Tales of a Homeschool Family, blogger Lisa Keva: I am Living in My Dream House
- His Mercy is New, blogger Candace Crabtree: Journey to Hope Devotional
- Look! We’re Learning, blogger Selena Robinson: Homeschool Planning with Kids Underfoot
- The Thrifty Couple, bloggers Alex & Cassie Michael: Our Personal Secret to Paying off Debt
- Sarah Sofia Productions, blogger Sarah Sofia Knepp: Wine Tasting Patio Party
- Squiggles & Bubbles, blogger Victoria: DIY Chammomile Playdough
- The Best Crowe’s Nest, blogger Kelley Crowe: Not OK for My Daughter
- The Fabuless Wife, blogger Cate Hoepner: Dear NICU Mommy
- Crayon Marks and Tiger Stripes, blogger Stephanie Farley: Elf on the Shelf, Jesus Style
- All That Makes You, blogger Abbie Gale: I Almost Rendered Earlie Late
- Lazy Mom’s, blogger Joanna Grzeszczak: How to Know if You’re Ready for Kids
- Off the Eaten Path, blogger Chrissie Nelson: Midwood Smokehouse Review (Charlotte, NC)
- Artsy Craftsy Mom, blogger Shruti: 150 Children’s Books Recommended by Moms
- Anna Dusek Blogs, blogger Anna Dusek: How to Fix Cracked Rain Boots
- Beauty in the Mess, blogger Whitney Cornelison: How to Date Your Husband
- DIY Mom of Twins, blogger Alissa Walsh: DIY Refurbished Lamp